8 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE BUYING A RACK FROM HOME DEPOT, LOWES, COSTCO, SAMS CLUB OR ANY OF OUR CHEAP COMPETITORS!
1) Gorillas Racks come with waterfall edges that help protect your items from being damaged. Our competitors sell racks that have sharp edges making it easy to puncture your valuable items. Our waterfall edges are very convenient with our push and pull feature, allowing easy access and easy storing.
2) Competitors’ racks are made out of GALVANIZED STEEL. How does this affect you? Galvanized steel will not rust, but it will oxidize, making your racks cosmetically depressing. On the other side, our racks will not oxidize or rust.
3) Every corner of our racks are supported. This gives you peace of mind, that it will last a very long time and most importantly, ensures safety.
4) Do you have a kayak, a mattress or something long you would like to store? Our racks span 8ft, making it easy to fit a larger item. Our competitors require a support in the middle of the rack, not allowing for larger items to fit.
5) Our competitors use long bolts throughout the entire rack. This makes it easy to dent, scratch and damage boxes you are storing. Not only does this damage your belongings, it allows for spiders, insects and unwanted guests to find a home in your perfectly sealed boxes.
6) Unlike our competitors, our racks are powder coated. We care about YOU, our customer. We know that every time you open your garage, you will want to see something neat, perfect, and presentable. This is why we take the time to paint each and every of our racks.
7) Every garage is different. We customize every single rack according to your garage’s needs.
8) MADE IN AMERICA! Rich looking gray color with lighter gray decks. (Not white like all of the imports).